- 5+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test driven development (TDD), unit testing discipline, agile development and CI/CD strategies.
- Experience building cloud-native applications on one of the leading cloud vendors
- Strong OO skills and design patterns knowledge and implementation experience using one or more object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C/C++, Python)
- Experience building UI components using latest in web technologies (e.g. React, Angular) and languages (e.g. TypeScript)
- Experienced in mature API development and consumption practices and appreciate the importance of adhering to well defined interfaces governed by standards such as Open API/Swagger or RAML
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Java Performance Testing, Monitoring using tools such as JMeter
- Experience with security standards such as SAML, Oauth 2 and Open ID connect to implement federated single sign on solutions.
- Exposure to the investment management domain
- Ability to lead and manage small teams
Chris@mccabebarton.com 020 7796 3218