Our client based in Watford is seeking an Enterprise-level Digital Platform Architect This is a unique opportunity to join a greenfield UK Enterprise Architecture function and help define and deliver the Future State Architecture (starting from scratch....) This role is reporting into the Director of Enterprise Architecture and will form part of a team of Architects with responsibility for defining and promoting the use of Enterprise Architecture (EA) approach across over 500 applications for this global brand leader in their industry/sector.
The successful applicant can expect a total package of between £90-£105,000 per annum and will:
- Define road-maps to utilize new technology such as RPA (Robotics), 3D Printing, Advanced Data Analytics etc. to transform business, increase revenue and profitability and improve the competitive position of the business.
- Develop cross-business standards and policies to ensure compliance, security, integrity and resiliency of all IT digital offerings.
- Ensure cross-functional integration and adoption of emerging technologies and re-use of Digital Assets.
- Facilitate the development of the right future-state architecture for digital technologies and ensure its effective adoption.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current business and future strategy. Similarly develop a deep understanding of the current ‘IT Data estate’. Triangulate these with external technology research to develop Digital Platform Architect architecture road-maps, reference designs and specific blueprints and create a set of actionable plans to reach the desired future state Digital Platform Architect architecture.
Whilst not essential, preference is likely to be given to a formal architectural certification relating to a recognised EA standard such as TOGAF
Our client is happy to wait between 1-3 months’ notice, for the right individual or move quickly for anyone who's available now).
Please get in touch for no obligation chat. - 020 7796 3218