The compnay is changing the way software is developed. We build products that have the potential to improve the experience of every software developer in the world. By using Artificial Intelligence to write unit tests, we are helping teams do more and better testing, sooner in the DevOps pipeline. We were founded in 2016, and in 2017 raised a $22 million Series A, the largest AI round in Europe that year.
We are looking for a technical leader to manage our Open Source team working with other C++ developers and experts in AI, static and dynamic program analysis, and software verification. Although we are geeks at heart we also have a razor sharp focus on our customers as we strive to deliver unparalleled value in a new and exciting space. The Open Source team is primarily responsible for ongoing development of the C Bounded Model Checker (CBMC) for our marquee customers.
We promote an environment in which we not only support and learn from each other: this is a great opportunity for a C++ expert to learn new AI and program synthesis techniques. We strongly believe that diversity is important for a modern business, and that when different opinions, backgrounds and life views meet, better results are obtained.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage the agile delivery of CBMC features, to line manage team members and to participate in the technical review and refinement of ongoing projects. You will also be expected to manage the various customer relationships that we have in order to ensure that we are building the right product as well as building the product right.
A background in C++ development and agile methodologies is highly desirable. Exposure to program analysis techniques would also be a huge benefit.
- Manage the Open Source team and deliverables operating in an Agile environment
- Provide architectural guidance and review on sprint backlog items
- Pro-actively contribute to the team’s objectives of delivering incremental value every sprint and partner with other team members to deliver those objectives
- Interact with business stakeholders, customers and management to understand, define and refine user stories and the product backlog
- Have a passion for innovation and improvement whilst recognizing that customer outcomes are always king
We are looking for people who have:
- Studied a computer science related subject at an undergraduate degree level or higher
- Fluency in the C and C++ languages
- Experience of managing small teams in an agile environment
- Proven experience in contributing to large private and/or open-source projects
- Proficient knowledge of Git or other SCMs
- Knowledge of test-driven development and a CI/CD setup
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with one or more of Linux/Mac OS/Windows environments
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt to arising challenges
Optional but desirable skills:
- Experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees
- Prior exposure to the implementation of verification and program analysis techniques
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of AI for code, applying state-of-the-art program analysis and synthesis technology to tough problems faced by development teams at the world’s leading companies.
Competitive salary I Private health and dental plan I 8% non-contributory pension I 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays | Free yoga & Gym membership.