Adobe Experience Manager Architect
Our clients, a prestigious consultancy is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage our strong consulting and implementation skills across all aspects of pioneering technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things for Industry 4.0, and blockchain.
What we are looking for is an experienced Adobe Experience Manager Architect, with hands on delivery background and strong stakeholder management.
You will be a founding member of our Adobe practice for the UK business, acting as a technology expert, mentor and team lead on client facing projects as well as helping to improve our service offerings.
In addition to being an AEM expert, you must have an excellent understanding of the Adobe Experience Cloud and the ability to bring together solutions across the application suite for the benefit of our clients.
- Help define and implement the organisation’s offerings across the Adobe Experience Cloud Suite & Adobe Experience Manager for bids and client facing engagements.
- Work collaboratively with project delivery leads and Adobe engineers to effectively deliver the required levels of quality for the customer solutions.
- You will join a project engineering team and focus on adding design and hands-on expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- Help to identify opportunities within client sites to help drive sales.
Engage in pre-sales activities for both new business and existing customers.
- Develop a view of various architecture domains covering applications, information, security and infrastructure working with other specialists
- Socialise the architecture artefacts and work closely with the design and delivery teams to help them understand the architecture and guide them through the delivery lifecycle.
- Participate in various governance forums to get approval for the architecture artefacts and also present possible options to resolve any ongoing architecture challenges
- Support innovation and thought leadership from a technical standpoint both internally and externally to support business strategy
- Help drive our technology brand in the market, by contributing white papers, blogs and tech articles
- Keep track of tech trends in the industry and identify competitive advantages
- Provide technical leadership to development teams through application development and regular design sessions and other quality assurance activities
- Help mentor and coach junior staff
- Help Champion Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Lead small teams and manage people processes i.e. appraisals, salary reviews and development conversations
- Be a focal point of escalation and delivery for client projects
- Help champion our culture internally and externally
Competencies and Skills Needed
- Demonstrable experience as an Adobe architect for a technology, enterprise or consulting organisation
- Extensive hands-on experience developing complex solutions and architectures across Adobe Experience Manager and the associated Adobe product suite. Including infrastructure, security, HA/DR, CI/CD, logging & monitoring.
- Experience with architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Hands-on experience of using modern architecture patterns and familiarity with the development and delivery of architectures in both Service and System-Oriented Environments
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communicator
- Strategic thinking
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Stakeholder management
- Mentoring skills
- Relevant Adobe certifications are a plus.
- Any previous experience in mergers and acquisitions a plus.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing Adobe Experience Manager & Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
- Capable of clearly articulating technical designs and reasons for the choices
- Previous experience of cloud migrations and transformations
- Pre-sales experience, with contribution in both sales and technical aspects
- Proficiency with documentation; producing HLDs,LLDs and supporting operations guides.
- Our values are very important to us, so someone who understands the power of recognising others and who leads a team, not manages it, is essential.
- Collaborative and team player