A well-established FinTech consultancy with clients in the Insurance and Investment banking space are looking for a support developer to add to their high-calibre team. They are adding an exciting, innovative and disruptive product to their portfolio in the Insurance market.
The role will be responsible for working with customers and stakeholders to investigate issues, find root cause and develop a fix. You will be working directly with the customers, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
You will be part of a ~10-person development team, working on a modern-architecture web application, utilising CQRS, Event Sourcing, DevOps, Azure Service Fabric, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their skills or enter the industry.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria
- Full-stack development experience
- Over 3 years in developing .NET web applications
- Experience in Angular.js or a similar JS MVC Framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics Degree at 2.1 or above.
- NOSQL Databases (Mongo in particular)
020 7796 3218