I’m looking for TOP Java developers to work in Paris on a 1 year contract. Must have strong SQL and Oracle. Start ASAP. MUST HAVE: Strong Java – strong SQL – CLEAN Code.
IF you speak a little French this is OK. IF you wish to improve and learn French (and you can get by) then this can work. Average French speakers with TOP Java SQL/Oracle can work.
SQL – Oracle. Ideally knows financial services like equities and bonds and so on BUT if you don’t but your Java/SQL/Oracle and code is great the please call me/apply ASAP.
- If you know regulatory subjects like Mifid that would be great.
- Settlements background would be great also.
- The client needs excellent Java developers who can work on CLEAN CODE (Solid principles)
- Optimization of performance in SQL and Oracle.
- Index points – execution points.
- A good Java developer who can challenge a business requirement given from a BA would be great. Someone who can tell if Code is good or not and why?
- Were looking for code that is easy to maintain – easy to read.
- Code that does NOT have dependencies. Again, SOLID principles.
- Unit testing.
- Multi-threading is a MUST.
- Performance improvement.
- Simple – good code.
- Good synchronisation and efficient execution
- Someone who can bring IDEAs to the table – simple ideas.
- Someone who can look at code and tell the client why its good and/or why it isn’t good.
- Autonomous is KEY. You will be given training but after that you will only have weekly meetings to review your work and progress.
- Java V8 and Java v6 is what we need.
- Jenkins is a MUST.
PROCESS; Phone interview and face to face then decision done.
1 year contract as a reward for successful candidates.
Tax and Social Security requirements for Luxembourg
Please note; unless you have a Luxembourg set up you need to work via an umbrella company to pay tax and social security in country. We need this done from day one. Tax and social security is circa 24- 36% MAX, the umbrella company pay you direct into your bank every month and the take care of all administrative work – insurance/indemnity and so on. Simple, easy, legal and a must-do for EU contracts. You have nothing to do but the work you are contracted to do and send a timesheet at the end of the month. They charge 550 euros per month. This is a simple one-stop-shop and the best way to work legally in Luxembourg.
You can also register a UK (or other EU country) limited company in Luxembourg via an umbrella company and an A1 form – higher retention (higher take home for you), More like 76% but you will have to do your accounts and your Limited Company must be existing, ie you cannot create one especially to do this!.
020 7796 3218