My client are looking to hire a permanent Project Manager to work on a large-scale digital transformation programme within a complex global organisation.
- Facilitate the definition of the project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables and resource requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs and other project artefacts.
- Closely track and monitor project plan, sprints, scope, resources and timeline.
- Manage and negotiate project scope changes.
- Closely track, monitor and report dependencies, risk, issue and assumptions.
- Continually identify, prioritise and mitigate project risks.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Ensure the assigned project is conducted in compliance with all group Technology standards, policies and guidelines.
- Drive results by delivering project / assignment within agreed upon time and quality. Hold self and others accountable.
- Efficiently identity and resolve project issues. Escalate issues that require senior management attention.
- Organize and conduct daily Kanban stand up reviews, project team meetings and workshops.
- Steer the development team to adopt agile / scrum methodology
- Create and provide weekly status reports.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Be a driving force ensuring relevant resources are secured to assure the successful delivery of the project.
Required skills & experience:
- Broad business acumen and understanding of software development processes.
- Proven experience working in a matrix organisation and ability to collaborate across geographies.
- Integrated process, people, quality and commitment centric approach to getting work done.
- Expert knowledge of project management principles and practices
- A proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects.
- Exposure to Salesforce.Com would be an advantage.
- Confident in working with a cross section of business and IT stakeholders including senior management and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship.
- Experience working in a dynamic and growing organisation in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proven ability to lead IT projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate project management tools i.e. Jira, Salesforce would be an advantage
- Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and all Office Tools
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in relevant subject; MSC would be a distinct advantage
- Suitable Project manager qualification (EG PRINCE2 or PMP)
- Agile or Scrum qualification.
020 7796 3218