- Commercial Python development experience
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of software development
- Security tokens (SAML/OAUTH) development experience
- Experience or familiarity with protocols like RADIUS, LDAP, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Experience developing high-integrity technology (working with penetration testers, static code analysis, etc.)
- Analytical with a problem-solving mentality
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- You can work without supervision and pro-actively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, users and managers
- Your profile
- You are an experienced developer with demonstrable examples of past successes
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German is considered as an asset
- You pay attention to details
- You are flexible with working hours, working with different team members and across teams
This is to work for a VERY exciting, fast growing USA start up.
You will be a one of the first members of the senior DEV team in Luxembourg, as such GREAT opportunities follow for the right people.
I can share more with you on the phone!
020 7796 3218