The Sales Manager role is primarily focused on new business sales and revenue growth for a global capital markets software company.
- Achievement of individual business revenue targets.
- Represent the company in a professional and structured manner.
- Actively prospect, target, research, contact and close new business.
- Manage the sales cycle with enthusiasm
- Produce commercial proposals in line with sales operating procedures.
- All prospect activity to be maintained including managing existing relationship leading to up selling the account, renewing contracts, and day-to-day reporting
- To build and maintain sales pipeline
- Contribute where appropriate to company initiatives and assignments
- Actively report back into the business any relevant market/competitive intelligence
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable commercial software sales experience, ideally acquired within Financial Services
- A proven track record of meeting/beating new business sales targets in complex sales environments. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both short & medium sales cycles involving many stakeholders.
- A collaborative nature and an ability to build broad customer relationships as well as galvanising and influencing internal relationships.
- An adaptive sales style with the ability to adjust to prospect needs, with excellent negotiation skills and comfortable managing objections.
- Able to quickly learn & convey product knowledge, conference engagements and technical product demonstrations.
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, hard-working and dynamic
- Superlative communication skills (listening, verbal, written, presentation)
- Highly organized and excellent planning skills, able to work under pressure, able to meet deadlines
- Quick learner, analytic and rational thinking, able to analyse and interpret data, polite, problem solver
020 7796 3218