Create your position- We are looking for a senior project manager to Analyze business needs and lead IT projects in a big real estate company.
FLUENT German needed
Analyze business needs and translate the requirements to written design documents.
Lead projects that involves IT solutions with Business requirements.
Coordinate between IT, vendors & business key users.
Work closely with senior management through consulting and collaboration on evaluating and improving business models and processes using digital technologies
We are looking exactly for you, if you have
Several years of experience of managing high scale projects.
Familiar and background working with IT departments and leading IT project.
Experience in process analysis and documentation
High skills and experience in Matrix management processes.
High skills in interpersonal communication.
Understanding the business process & activities.
Experience working with executive managers.
Familiar with Sap projects (especially finance & logistic)
Knowledge of the real estate industry.
Experience of in writing design documents according to the business requirement
WHAT WE OFFER
You get a position with a high degree of personal responsibility
You will work in an international company with open communication policies and short decision-making processes
You get opportunities for professional and personal development
You will work mainly in the start-up and art metropolis Berlin
Desktop Support Engineer Woking Windows 10, Office 365 ITIL. Up To £30k
Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
- End User Computer – Windows 10, Office 365 applications, Security (Encryption and Sophos AV) and Patching (Applications and OSE)
- Office based infrastructure supporting the office environment – Local AD Servers, Local Application Servers (Print, DHCP, etc), Hybrid exchange Servers, local backups (include tape management), etc.
- Office 365 administration – Azure AD, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange
- Microsoft Remote access solution support — VPN, Microsoft RDS Farm
- Office Network Infrastructure — WAN and LAN connectivity, Routers, Firewalls, and security.
- Internally developed applications and systems
- Group policy maintenance — identifying improvements to implement best practices and troubleshooting when there are issues.
Ideally looking for candidate in/near Woking. YES it will be remote working to start due to Covid but we all hope for normal office routine to resume soon (we pray!)
- Intune/MDM experience.
- Experience with PowerShell and creating scripts for use in Microsoft Office 365, Azure and on-premise.
- Ability to collaborate with team to identify new products/solutions that will improve the end-user experience.
- Stakeholder management – effective oral and written communication skills to support end users and implement solutions for software/hardware issues.
- Knowledge of ITIL, ISMS will be an added advantage. ITIL Foundation certification is beneficial, Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory/Autopilot/Intune, CCNA or MCSA certification is beneficial but not essential
- Communication with Users:
- Regular incident progress and notifications of impending changes or expected outages.
- Ensure tickets are managed, with updates at any stage of working through the support ticket.
- Build and configure laptops/desktops to required standards (Autopilot/Intune/MDM)
- Post-tests for compatibility issues
- Working with QA to ensure service is as expected.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and applications implemented.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Performing software and operating system upgrades, ensuring system licensing is applied correctly.