Do you fancy working for a great start-up?
Do you want to be a core member of this growing start-up.
- Advanced CSS and HTML skills
- Knowledge of jQuery
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of Front End development (VS Code, REST, HTTP, design patterns, etc.)
- UX design skills are a plus
- Development experience in a popular JS frameworks as Angular, React, Vue, etc. is a plus
- Analytical with a problem-solving mentality
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- You can work without supervision and pro-actively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, users and managers
- Your profile
- You are an experienced developer with demonstrable examples of past successes
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German is considered as an asset
- You pay attention to details
- You are flexible with working hours, working with different team members and across teams
The client is an end-to-end encrypted collaboration platform and your role will be to develop and extend our location-based authentication to cloud platforms through building our own identity provider.
The client is a high-performance team messaging and collaboration platform that eliminates information handling and compliance concerns for businesses. The client helps companies solve the toughest data security problems in a way that positively impacts company culture and productivity.
Military-grade security, elliptic-curve encryption, privacy-enforcements, and compliance complexities are handled automatically while providing full enterprise-control.
The client is a fast-growing startup, as one of the first EU employees, you will have the opportunity to directly interact with Founders and develop your skills significantly. There will be significant leadership opportunities as the first developers will eventually be the lead architects and/or managing a larger development team as our company grows.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a developer with The client, you will be working in close cooperation with the founders and put in practice your Flutter development experience to build our components of our collaboration platform. You will be a core member of the new Luxembourg team. Your main task will be to implement all the best practices you (and we) think work in our context in order to deliver a high-quality code. Your main responsibility will be production and maintenance of automated evidences that your code works and satisfies requirements. All the rest depends on you!
020 7796 3218